i Let My Brain Runnin..

Listen.. I'm not mainstream humans who like dreaming So, I'm kinds of nature's wild Try to stay hungry and stay foolish knowledge I'm lookin for a new adventure And whatever comes to my way I dont care I know that my way is true I'm sure Allah blessed me.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

My Mum

Mother : 1 female parent 2 head of female religious community (oxford learners dictionary)

Not easy to be her. She must have kindly love for separate to family. So, she’s really incredible as she is intelligent. I grew with single parents, my dad died when I was on pregnancy. Heart illness suddenly snatch his soul.

The whole world was closing on her, my mom felt claustrophobic and out of control. She’d never experienced anything like that before. The stories that I heard from her.
But, life must be go. And my mom replaced head of family. Surrender is not her middle name.

I’m salute and so proud for her leadership. She said that,”To be nothing is the result of doing nothing”.

Thanks mom for everything that you give! These days I’m as fighter like you. Selamat hari ibu…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home